The iFly 720 is the next generation of iFly GPS units. Improves upon the popular features found on the iFly 700. Extremely easy to use, the moving map display overlays your position on a sectional chart, en route chart, approach plate or taxi way diagram.
• Pre-loaded US Sectional Charts, IFR Low En Route Charts, Geo-Referenced Approach Plates and Airport Diagrams. These are the actual, approved charts from the FAA.
• Automatic updating via Wi-Fi
• Slim, lightweight design is perfectly suited for the cockpit. 7” touch screen is big enough to read easily in flight, and yet small enough to manage comfortably. Measures 7.25” x 4.5” x .75” and weighs 12 oz.
• Built-in iFly Streets database, making the iFly 720 a full-featured road navigation GPS. Includes voice-guided directions, 3D visuals, hotels, restaurants, and gas stations.
• Inexpensive data subscriptions for VFR and IFR charts. For only $69 per year, you get sectionals, airport diagrams, terminal area charts, airport facility directories, weather downloads and TFR downloads. An additional $40 per year provides IFR low en route charts and geo-referenced approach plates. Free two-month subscription is included with purchase.
• NMEA serial output support for an autopilot, EFIS, or other GPS driven device.
• Dual-core processor for super-fast chart redraws and search functionality.
Includes carrying case, 110V power adapter, cigarette power adapter (12V-28V), suction cup mount, remote control and VFR/IFR data subscription for two months.