Great value ANR headset with Bluetooth
The Sierra Headset offers many of the unique features of the Lightspeed Zulu, but at an appealing price.
- Bluetooth wireless interface makes it easy to connect to your cell phone (no stereo A2DP streaming)
- Wired interface allows you to listen to music
- Outstanding active noise reduction that reduces low frequency noise
- With the auto shut-off feature, 2 AA batteries will power the Sierra for over 40 hours
- Weighs 16 oz.
- Stereo/mono switchable, with dual volume controls
- 5 year warranty
- Made in USA
- Personal preferences can be set using the enhanced capabilities of FlightLink, Lightspeed’s exclusive iPad app: bass and treble levels, voice clarity boost, in-flight recording via Bluetooth.
So what's different between the Zulu and Sierra? The Sierra weighs 3 oz. more than Zulu; the Bluetooth works only for cell phones (no music); there is no Front Row Center audio boost; and the headband is made of impact-resistant plastic instead of stainless steel. Both headsets offer excellent noise attenuation and are backed by Lightspeed's famous service.