Now with new features and even better performance
Lightspeed's Zulu headset has been a pilot favorite for years, combining a comfortable fit, excellent noise cancellation and unmatched audio features. Now Lightspeed has raised the bar, with their redesigned Zulu. A distinctive new look and continuous innovation make the new Zulu the ultimate blend of design, technology and high performance.
- Quiet--With patent-pending Microport Vent technology, the new Zulu offers greater ANR consistency and performance over a deep, broad range of low frequency noise. The magnesium ear cup is superior at blocking out high frequency noise.
- Comfort--Weighing in at about 13 ounces, the new Zulu Lightcomfort design includes new plush ear seals, exceptional fit and 15% less side pressure.
- Durability--A low profile, stainless steel headband provides lightweight durability and excellent cabin clearance.
- Bluetooth™ Connectivity--The new Zulu’s full-function Bluetooth connectivity provides enhanced sound quality for voice, music or compatible audio devices. Still the only headset with a Bluetooth connection for music.
- Cell Phone/Music Connection-- An integrated control box auxiliary input offers an additional option for connecting a cell phone, music player or other audio device.
- Front Row Center-- Concert-class fidelity and sound reproduction come alive in Lightspeed’s exclusive Front Row Center feature by automatically adding a dynamic surround-sound quality to music.
- ComPriority--Never miss important radio communications with Lightspeed’s patented ComPrioirty, which lowers the volume of an auxiliary device automatically during radio or intercom transmissions.
- Stereo or Mono--Easily match audio panel inputs with a quick switch to stereo or mono.
- Personal preferences can be set using the enhanced capabilities of FlightLink, Lightspeed’s exclusive iPad app: bass and treble levels, voice clarity boost, in-flight recording via Bluetooth.